Stampin' Up! UK Personalised Starter Kit


My starter kit finally arrived. I had three deliveries yesterday by 3 different couriers and though I love getting a delivery, this was the one I was waiting for the most. Just my luck....... this one came last. I got itchy fingers waiting and I may as well have been sat underneath my doorbell. I practically rugby tackled the UPS woman when she finally arrived.

Well, anyway, here it is! And isn't it gorgeous?!?!

Now, for those of you who don't know. Stampin' Up! allows you to inspire, create and share. They provide all the products you need to allow you to be crafty, whether you just like making homemade birthday cards, or if you enjoy making elaborate boxes for gifts. Their statement of the heart is  To love what we do and share what we love, as we help others enjoy creativity and worthwhile accomplishments . . . in this we make a diff erence! 

They allow people to join their business as an Independent Demonstrator and buy their personalised starter kit at a discount and without having to pay shipping fees. Yippee!!

Initially, I joined because I wanted the discount. Stampin' Up! do set goals for their demonstrators but they are not cracking the whip expecting you to fulfil them. They realise that everyone has different lifestyles and crafters may just want to enjoy the discount and that's alright!

So.... without further ado, here's what I chose to go in my Starter Kit:
106550 Very Vanilla Cardstock
121689 Cardstock A4 Basic Gray Cardstock
129026 Adhesive Fast Fuse
130148 Paper Grid
131182 ENG- Classic Stampin' Pads Brights Collection
138704 Stamp Set Wood Watercolor Wash
141637 A Little Foxy Designer Series Paper
141657 Playful Palette Designer Series Paper
141753 Affectionately Yours Cardstock





You also get the following business supplies:
Traditional Business Supply Pack (UK)
New Demonstrator Starter Kit
Guest Invitation Postcards UK/NL (100)
Customer Order Form 2014 UK (50)
Annual Catalogue 2016-2017 English (8 pack)
Autumn/Winter Catalogue 2016 English (8 Pack)
Stampin' Success! Magazine EU English 2016 Q4

I absolutely love the stamp set. After I ordered it I began to question whether I had purchased the right set as my first bunch, but when I opened and tested them all yesterday evening I was more than impressed. I picked a load of random bits and pieces that didn't necessarily go together but I wanted to see what I could do and challenge myself in my decor.
The only thing I regret purchasing is the stamp. I love the design, don't get me wrong, but I picked the wood mount block and I wish I had chosen the clear mount stamp and just purchased the clear blocks separately. Messing around last night, I'm quite a clumsy person and so I have accidentally got some ink in the wood block and it just looks messy!! Oh well, mistake made, will not be made again :)

I hope you enjoyed taking a sneak peek into my starter kit and I can't wait to start making projects with it. What would you include in your kit?

Much Love,
Jessica xoxo


*pictures taken from Stampin' Up! UK website

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives