DIY Boutique Bag | Stampin' Up! Tutorial


Hi Everyone. I hope you are well!

And HAPPY NEW YEAR!

It's been a while since I last posted, so I thought I'd kick everything off with a brand new Stampin' Up! tutorial for you.



This is an easy peasy one. Super duper simple, but super duper elegant.

I have used a couple of sale-a-bration items in this tutorial. Now if you don't know about sale-a-bration with Stampin' Up! then it is an amazing offer where you get to choose a FREE product for every £45 that you spend. This offer is cumulative too so if you spend £90 that's 2 free products. If you want to have a look at the sale-a-bration catalogue then simply click HERE.



Here are the dimensions:

Card size: 12" x 7.5"

Scoring on the long side: 3.25" / 5.75" / 9" / 11.5"
Scoring on the short side: 2.5"

What did I say.....easy peasy.

Click on the tutorial below to see the full process.




I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Please let me know what you think, and if you give this a try then I would love to see your creations.

Bye for now,
Jessica xoxo




Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives