DIY Milk Carton Candle Box | Stampin' Up! Tutorial


This week I have an absolutely gorgeous Milk Carton box for you. I absolutely love these boxes. They are so easy to make, extremely easy to pretty-fy and you can make them all look so different. I love them that much that I actually use them in my own candle business. I make them a little bit differently to how I have shown you in the tutorial but I have modified mine to stand out at craft fairs etc. 



I have simplified the process for you. So what you'll need is:

Card stock size: Standard A4 (11.75" x 8.25")

Score on the length: 2 3/4" / 6 1/4"  then flip the card over and score at 7 3/4" (This ensures a perfectly flush top)

The panels are:
4 DSP at 2 1/2" x 3 1/4"
2 DSP at 2 1/2 x 1 1/4"

Now I had to trim down my very vanilla and basic black after I finished my project as I clumsily didn't get my stamp centred. UH - OH. So I can't give you the measurements for that. However, as you may be using a different stamp set to me just use your best judgement for the Very Vanilla piece, or even batter, stamp onto very vanilla first and then cut the sentiment out :). Hindsight is amazing isn't it haha! Don't forget to give yourself a nice hint of a border for the Basic Black as it definitely adds a pop to the project.

To see the full tutorial click below:
 

I really enjoyed making this for you all. I was first inspired by Sam from Pootles and I am so happy that I was able to share this with you myself as I have had so much luck with this design at my craft fairs.

To buy the supplies for this project just click HERE

If you're interested in my candle collections then just click HERE

If you want a box made for a specific item please do let me know. I will be more than happy to design something for you and send you a tutorial and/or prototype. :)

Speak to you soon.

Much Love,
Jessica xoxo

Post a Comment

Designed by FlexyCreatives